About Sifu Lizzie Lavado
Sifu Lizzie Lavado, qigong master and pianist extraordinaire, is an advanced practitioner of Chi Kung, Tai Chi, Shaolin Kung Fu and Meditation. She is very grateful to
Grandmaster Emiko Hsuen for her first introduction to Chi Kung back in 2001. Next, she attended intensive courses
in Chi Kung and Taijiquan with Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit beginning in 2002 through to 2010 in Toronto and New York.
Currently she is a senior student of Grandmaster Emiko Hsuen and an instructor at Joy and Freedom.
Sifu Lizzie has also studied with Grandmaster Simon Hu (3rd generation representative of Wu Yi Jie He Family Lineage, and Founder of Zhen Yuan Tai Chi). She continues her training with Sifu Hsuen and Grandmaster Wong.
Sifu Lizzie would like to thank her husband Chad and their son for enriching her life. Also, she expresses her thanks to her parents, her two brothers and their wives, for their love and support.
Code of Conduct
All participants in Joy & Freedom courses, classes and workshops are asked to read and accept to do their best to uphold the following Code of Conduct:
1. Practice clarity, compassion and lovingkindness toward all living beings.
There is no Enemy.
2. Consistent training is the basic requisite.
Practice Safety First for the benefit of myself and all others.
3. The best solution is a win-win solution, borne out of generosity and kindness towards all humankind.
For every single problem there are a thousand good solutions.
4. Be grateful, be honest, and live in harmony with the laws of the Universe.
Never lose sight of the Big Picture.
5. Practice wholesome ethics in all uses of energy, thought, speech and action.
This leads to confidence, inner peace and quality of life.